Sunday, 16 March 2014

Quinoa & Guacamole Madness

So Im so BEHIND on ye olde blog posts & someone highlighted this blundering error on instagram…which on the one hand made me feel bad, but on the other…its nice to know people care HEY?! So my boyfffffff came over to Melbourne to see me, only been a WHOPPING 12 weeks. And so inevitably we embraced each others company & embraced a good feeding throughout the two weeks. 

I have formed a serious obsession with quinoa, avocado and sun dried tomatoes. All of which I have in abundance over here in Melbourne. Now here are some of the little concoctions Brad & I made together heheeeee.


We also figured out the greatest thing ever-put your sun dried tomatoes under the grill…MMMMMMMMMMM 


I was also asked how I made this guacamole. And Hunnaaaay this is simple so I wish I could reap the rewards of a tricky recipe but literally here ya are:

  • 2 real ripe avocados (smashed up with a fork)
  • 1 red onion chopped uppp
  • 1 tomato chopped
  • maybe 2 garlic cloves (I used a teaspoon of lazy garlic. cos I'm a lazy gal)
  • A pinch of chilllllli (or a splash of tabasco!)
  • Juice of one lemon
  • Salt  & Pepper that puppy & you're ready to roll.

And finally my fav dip..beeeeetroot dip. Made by moi. 

Come on over to twitter or instagram:
@blaisedyer

x

1 comment:

  1. I made guacamole with my mum when I went home this weekend and we used a really similar recipe (no garlic though, I'm definitely adding it next time!) Oh my God I am never buying guacamole from a shop again. xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Travel, Friends, Italy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment babayyyy..

Twitter @BlaiseDyer